OVER THE CALF
MERINO FLEECE ADVENTURE SPORT
The Merino Fleece sock is used, by both the Australian Antarctic Division and the Australian Defence Department.
The high merino yarn content coupled with the socks construction ensures warmth, durability and comfort.
The Y Gore line in the heel prevents slippage and the padded welt provided additional comfort.
A premium, Australian made, quality sock.
Long version of our famous Kosciuszko Hiker sock.
80% Australian Merino Wool
- Ventilation channels located in the foot area
- "Y" heel prevents slippage
- Over the calf for abbrasion protection
This is an outstanding technical bushwalking sock with a double welt band for comfort, full terry cushioning in heel, toe and sole areas & extra nylon in heel and toe.
- Keeps you warm even when wet
- Most absorbent fibre of all fabrics
- Flame and static resistant
- Eco-friendly sustainable fibre
- Incredibly durable
Made in Australia
|Activity||Outdoor and Hiking|
- Warm machine wash
- Wash separately first wash
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash and dry inside out
- Do not bleach Warm tumble dry Dry without delay
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.