Author: Timberline General Store Date Posted:21 July 2014
Returns & Exchanges
T/line Return Policy & Exchanges (First 30 day)
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have purchased an item from T/line and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us. Upon assessment, By T/line will offer a full refund, repair or replacement on most items whether purchased online and in store. You must provide us with your receipt, Online Tax invoice or proof of purchase. Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, T/line will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
· You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
· You produce your original register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
· The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that;
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition
T/line Return Policy (After 30 day)
T/line honours all manufacturer’s warranties after 30 days but the items may have to go back to manufacturer’s first for Assessment before Credit, replacement or Repair decision is made this can take up to 2 weeks from the time we receive the product.