Pactel AT - 870 UHF 477MHZ CB 6.5DB Gain Antenna - FME & UHF Adaptor
Make 4 easy interest free payments of $22.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
UHF 477Mhz Ground Independent Antenna
AT- 870 6.5DB Gain Antenna with 5m RG58 FME Socket terminated with UHF Adaptor Spring mounted with elevated Base
The AT-870 is a fibreglass antenna with stainless steel spring. Engineered and designed for all round use, flat terrain, town and country, the AT-870 is a rugged and durable antenna to suit your driving needs. Ground independent with 6.5 dBi gain, the antenna excels in high quality communication for your mobile radio. Ground independent with 4.5 metres low loss coax cable, provides excellent performance and perfect flexibility to tune channels, ideal for your vehicle or 4WD. The stainless steel spring makes the AT-870 is a solid choice for usage engineered for the toughest conditions and off road environments.
- Heavy Duty, stainless steel & Fibreglass construction
- Pre-terminated cables, NO tools required
- UV stabilised PVC heat shink for long lasting reliability
- Complete kit includes stanless spring & elevated feed base, 6.5dB antennas, RG58 lead & Plug
- Pre-tuned antennas (no Tuning required)
- Made using high quality components
- Ground Independent Antennas
Antennas length : 65cm
Base length: 30cm
Base & Antennas with mounted 90cm
Lead Length: 5m x RG 58 C/U Mil-Spec
FME Male to PL259 Male Adaptor
Frequency: 476.42 - 477.40Mhz
VSWR: <1.5:1 for band above
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Radiation: Omni directional
Termination: FMEs + FMEp to UHF adaptor
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.