BOGONG ALPINE AREA
OUTDOOR RECREATION GUIDE BUSHWALKING
Bogong Outdoor recreation guide provides detailed maps for walking, overnight hiking, walking tracks, major activities, car touring as well as flora and fauna. The guide also contains information about the many walks (difficulty, distance, time and elevation, and cross sections), major activities and local contact information.
- Information on other activities such as mountain biking, alpine skiing, horse riding, car touring, four-wheel-driving and fishing.
- Campground and Lookout locations, and GPS references
- Emergency marker locations, with index provided
- 1:25,000 map inset of Falls Creek and surrounds
- COVERAGE: Bright, Harrietville, Mount Beauty, Falls Creek, Hotham Heights, Dinner Plain
- MAJOR PARK: Alpine National Park
- IDEAL FOR: Bushwalking, skiing, mountain biking and car touring
|Cover Size Depth (mm)||3 mm|
|Cover Size Height (mm)||250 mm|
|Cover Size Width (mm)||135 mm|
|Unfolded Size Height (mm)||810 mm|
|Unfolded Size Width (mm)||1000 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.