AFN AUSTRALIAN FISH ID POCKET GUIDE
The Australian Fish ID Pocket Guide is an invaluable reference for any angler, freshwater or saltwater, wanting to identify their catch. It contains detailed descriptions and accurate illustrations of each fish, as well as diagrams of the best rigs to catch them. Includes freshwater sportfish, freshwater bait, sharks, estuary / surf species, reef species, pelagic species, invertebrate species and saltwater bait species. Whatever fish you’re chasing you’ll find all the information you need to catch it and identify it in this comprehensive book.
|Size:||225mm X 118mm|
|Binding:||Soft textured cover. Perfect bound.|
|Images (Colour or Mono)||Full Colour|
|Author and/or publisher||Australian Fishing Network Pty. Ltd.|
All Maps are sent by Australia Post Standard Postage service Which has no Tracking. If You like tracking please choose the eParcel services when paying.
T/Line Uses Australia Post eParcel System for all its deliveries. We have a great history with Australia post and using this eParcel system allows us to dispatch orders quickly and Safely.
Here are the advantages to eParcel:
- All orders can be tracked online and tracking details are sent directly to your eBay Purchase plus Your e-mail address.
- All Orders are covered against loss and damage during transit.
- Orders can be combined for cheaper postage rates.
- If you need it quicker orders can be upgraded to Express Post.
- Quick Postage, in most cases order which are paid by 2pm will be posted same day
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.