GENUINE WAECO / DOMETIC ACCESSORY
12/24 VOLT CABLE SUITS CFX 28 THOUGH TO 75DZ & W RANGE PLUS OLD CF Range
This is Dometic new updated 12/24V power Cable with NEW heavy duty 12/24v Plug for all CFX Range and the old CF range.
LENGTH : 2m
CFX Range 28, 35, 40, 50, 65, 65DZ
CFX-W Range 35, 40, 50, 65, 75DZ
CF Range 25, 35, 40, 50, 65, 65DZ
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all our suppliers, and will work directly with them and You to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner.
WAECO WARRANTY PERIOD DEPENDS ON TYPE OF PRODUCT.
- 3 YEAR + 2 Warranty: WAECO portable CF & CFX range compressor driven refrigerators/freezers are fully covered against all manufacturing defects for 3 Years from date of purchase. The refrigeration compressor motor (does not include electronic module) is covered (material Only) for an additional 2 Years (3=2 not applicable to CDF models and CF-18)
- 1 Year + 1 Warranty: All WAECO DC compressor driven refrigerator/freezers other than portable CF range are fully covered against all manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of purchase. The compressor motor (does not include electronic), is covered (material only) for an additional 1 Year. (1 + 1 includes CDF models and CF-18).
- 1 YEAR Warranty: All WAECO electronic coolers (non compressor). and all other WAECO products and accessories are fully covered against all manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of purchase.
WHAT DOES THE WAECO WARRANTY COVER
- Portable Compressor fridge/freezers
- All normal use including operation in vehicles on rough roads or off road, providing reasonable precautions are taken to restrain the fridge and protect it from very severe shocks.
2. All Other products including upright front opening fridge/freezers
3. Every WAECO product
- Any defect in design or manufacture which results in the product failing to perform substantially as described in authorised WAECO advertising or literature.
- We will either repair or replace the product at our discretion providing that the fault is found to have been caused by a design or manufacturing defect and not misuse or tampering.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Any damage resulting from improper use, such as extreme misuse or seriour water damage.
- Damage caused by connecting your product to the wrong power source.
- Faulty installation or modificaton made during installation.
- The cost of removing and reinstalling a built in product.
- Travel expenses due to customer remote location.
- Removing screws or otherwise opening the outer case will void the warranty.
- Transport Charges and damage in transit. it is your responsibility to deliver and pick up your product from one of our service points. If you send it to us, we recommend that you insure against loss or damage.
- Any loss directly or indirectly associated with the product failing to operate.
We want you to be 100% happy with your T/Line purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle-free manner.
We'll even offer you a 30-day exchange or refund if you change your mind. Just send the item back to us within 30 days of receiving it and we will offer you a refund of the final price minus Postage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review