LIGHTFORCE NEW ENFORCER 140MM HANDHELD
75W HALOGEN SPOT LIGHT
WITH CIG/MERIT PLUG with COIL CORD & 5M FIGURE 8 FLEX with ALLIGATOR CLIPS
The compact and versatile 140 Enforcer is the perfect portable light for a range of applications, from emergency search and rescue, right through to recreational sporting uses. A revolutionary new handheld search light from Lightforce, the Enforcer halogen is built tough to suit all environments while o ering the power of high quality performance lighting to all users. Featuring a so ergonomic grip, light weight waterproof construction and a powerful 75w halogen spot beam with separately switched low energy LED task light, Enforcer halogen encompasses the best in technology and ease of use.
- Lightweight for convenient long term use at only 350 grams
- IP65 ingress protected - sealed from rain and dust
- Accurate parabolic reflector for maximum light output and performance
- Parabolic reflector combined with in built focusing mechanism allows a beam from a WIDE pattern to a long distance SPOT
- Coil cord with Merit plug or figure 8 flex with alligator clips for direct battery connection
- 3 portable battery options and 2 cable options available
- Gore® Protective Vent to protect against moisture and contaminant ingress
- Current draw: 6.7 Amps
- Colour temperature: 3350°K
- Light output: 120900 candela | 350m @ 1 Lux
- Bulb: GL07
- Compatible with Lightforce modular filter range
- Remote mount options available
- 3 year warranty
- 1 x 140mm Enforcer spotlight
- 1 x 2m coil cord with cig/Merit plug
- 1 x 5m figure 8 flex with alligator clips
- 1 x Lighforce Sticker
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all our suppliers, and will work directly with them and You to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner.
“Lightforce” means Lightforce Australia Pty Ltd ABN 54 069 439 774 Address: 28 Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh, SA, 5007.
What this warranty covers:
Replacement of a product or parts:
Procedure for claiming:
We want you to be 100% happy with your T/Line purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle-free manner.
T/Line Uses Australia Post eParcel System for all its deliveries. We have a great history with Australia post and using this eParcel system allows us to dispatch orders quickly and Safely.
Here are the advantages to eParcel:
- All orders can be tracked online and tracking details are sent directly to your eBay Purchase plus Your e-mail address.
- All Orders are covered against loss and damage during transit.
- Orders can be combined for cheaper postage rates.
- If you need it quicker orders can be upgraded to Express Post.
- Quick Postage, in most cases order which are paid by 2pm will be posted same day
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) via PayPal
- Direct Deposit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.