Lightforce Enforcer 240mm 100w handheld light, 12V Allig Clips EF240AL
Make 4 easy interest free payments of $50.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
ENFORCER 240MM SPOTLIGHT
100W HALOGEN 12v ALLIGATOR CLIP WITH 5m FIG 8 CORD
A revolutionary new handheld search light from Lightforce, the Enforcer Halogen is built tough to suit all environments while offering the power of high quality performance lighting to all users. Featuring a soft ergonomic grip, light weight waterproof construction and a powerful 100w halogen spot beam with separate switched low energy LED task light, Enforcer Halogen encompasses the best in technology and ease of use.
Enforcer Halogen 240mm lamps, providing the most comprehensive option for distance and product size in the Lightforce range.
Extra Options (Not in this Box)
Conveniently allowing for a replaceable cord available in either merit plug or alligator clip connections, Enforcer Halogen can also convert to cordless operation with the optional add on battery.
Enforcer Halogen is available in 140mm, 170mm and 240mm lamps
- LIGHTWEIGHT - for convenient long term use
- Standard halogen: 240mm = 720grams
- IP65 ingress protected - sealed from rain and dust
- Accurate parabolic reflector for maximum light output and performance
- Parabolic reflector combined with in built focusing mechanism allows a beam from a WIDE pattern to a long distance SPOT
- Genuine Xenophot high specification GL06 vertical filament globe
- Coil cord with Merit plug or figure 8 flex
- 3 year warranty
- 1 x 240mm Enforcer light
- 1 x 5m Fig 8 with Alligator Clips
- 1 x Lighforce Sticker
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all our suppliers, and will work directly with them and You to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner.
“Lightforce” means Lightforce Australia Pty Ltd ABN 54 069 439 774 Address: 28 Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh, SA, 5007.
What this warranty covers:
Replacement of a product or parts:
Procedure for claiming:
We want you to be 100% happy with your T/Line purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle-free manner.
T/Line Uses Australia Post eParcel System for all its deliveries. We have a great history with Australia post and using this eParcel system allows us to dispatch orders quickly and Safely.
Here are the advantages to eParcel:
- All orders can be tracked online and tracking details are sent directly to your eBay Purchase plus Your e-mail address.
- All Orders are covered against loss and damage during transit.
- Orders can be combined for cheaper postage rates.
- If you need it quicker orders can be upgraded to Express Post.
- Quick Postage, in most cases order which are paid by 2pm will be posted same day
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) via PayPal
- Direct Deposit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.