ENFORCER 170MM SPOTLIGHT
VARIABLE POWER 100W HALOGEN 12v CIG PLUG WITH COIL CORD
A revolutionary new handheld search light from Lightforce, the Enforcer Halogen is built tough to suit all environments while offering the power of high quality performance lighting to all users. Featuring a soft ergonomic grip, light weight waterproof construction and a powerful 100w halogen spot beam with separate switched low energy LED task light, Enforcer Halogen encompasses the best in technology and ease of use.
The next step up in the Enforcer range allows users to instantly adjust beam brightness with the inbuilt variable power control for smooth and silent dimming capability via the integrated thumb control lever. Move with stealth and operate for extended run time when under portable battery operation in the field. With all the features from the standard Enforcer Halogen plus the power to control the strength of your beam, Enforcer Halogen Variable Power offers users unlimited power!
- LIGHTWEIGHT - for convenient long term use
- LED task light built into handle, with a soft touch switch
- Standard halogen: 170mm = 395 grams
- IP65 ingress protected - sealed from rain and dust
- Accurate parabolic reflector for maximum light output and performance
- Parabolic reflector combined with in built focusing mechanism allows a beam from a WIDE pattern to a long distance SPOT
- Genuine Xenophot high specification GL06 vertical filament globe
- Coil cord with cig/Merit plug
- 3 portable battery options and 2 cable options available
- 3 year warranty
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all our suppliers, and will work directly with them and You to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner.
“Lightforce” means Lightforce Australia Pty Ltd ABN 54 069 439 774 Address: 28 Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh, SA, 5007.
What this warranty covers:
Replacement of a product or parts:
Procedure for claiming:
We want you to be 100% happy with your T/Line purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle-free manner.
T/Line Uses Australia Post eParcel System for all its deliveries. We have a great history with Australia post and using this eParcel system allows us to dispatch orders quickly and Safely.
Here are the advantages to eParcel:
- All orders can be tracked online and tracking details are sent directly to your eBay Purchase plus Your e-mail address.
- All Orders are covered against loss and damage during transit.
- Orders can be combined for cheaper postage rates.
- If you need it quicker orders can be upgraded to Express Post.
- Quick Postage, in most cases order which are paid by 2pm will be posted same day
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) via PayPal
- Direct Deposit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.