ENFORCER 170MM SPOTLIGHT
100W HALOGEN 12v ALLIGATOR CLIP WITH 5m FIG 8 CORD
A revolutionary new handheld search light from Lightforce, the Enforcer Halogen is built tough to suit all environments while offering the power of high quality performance lighting to all users. Featuring a soft ergonomic grip, light weight waterproof construction and a powerful 100w halogen spot beam with separate switched low energy LED task light, Enforcer Halogen encompasses the best in technology and ease of use. Conveniently allowing for a replaceable cord available in either merit plug or alligator clip connections, Enforcer Halogen can also convert to cordless operation with the optional add on battery.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - for convenient long term use
- Standard halogen: 170mm = 395 grams
- LED task light built inti the handle, with a soft touch switch
- IP65 ingress protected - sealed from rain and dust
- Accurate parabolic reflector for maximum light output and performance
- Parabolic reflector combined with in built focusing mechanism allows a beam from a WIDE pattern to a long distance SPOT
- Genuine Xenophot high specification GL06 vertical filament globe
- 5m Figure 8 flex with alligator clips (for direct battery connection)
- 3 portable battery options and 2 cable options available
- 3 year warranty
- 1 X Enforcer 170mm 100w Spotlight (EF170AL)
- 1 X 5m Figure 8 flex with alligator clips
- 1 X Lightforce Sticker
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all our suppliers, and will work directly with them and You to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner.
“Lightforce” means Lightforce Australia Pty Ltd ABN 54 069 439 774 Address: 28 Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh, SA, 5007.
What this warranty covers:
Replacement of a product or parts:
Procedure for claiming:
We want you to be 100% happy with your T/Line purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle-free manner.
T/Line Uses Australia Post eParcel System for all its deliveries. We have a great history with Australia post and using this eParcel system allows us to dispatch orders quickly and Safely.
Here are the advantages to eParcel:
- All orders can be tracked online and tracking details are sent directly to your eBay Purchase plus Your e-mail address.
- All Orders are covered against loss and damage during transit.
- Orders can be combined for cheaper postage rates.
- If you need it quicker orders can be upgraded to Express Post.
- Quick Postage, in most cases order which are paid by 2pm will be posted same day
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) via PayPal
- Direct Deposit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.