LIFEPO4 7.5AMP HOUR BATTERY POWER PACK WITH RAPID CHARGER
You’ll have all the power that you need with this compact companion; the pack leaves a tiny dent in your backpack yet powers full strength spotlights on extensive journeys. The In Field Power Pack comprises of a LiFePO4, zero maintenance sealed battery pack – which features 50% more run time than a conventional SLA battery, and includes a dedicated rapid charger. Also included in the pack is a USB adaptor to keep you on the move and charge a range of electronic devices, from a range finder through to your GPS.
100% light at only a third of the weight – a power revolution! The Lightforce Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) In Field Power Pack is the ultimate accessory to make the most of your sporting lights on location. LiFePO4 allows you to power 12V lights of 100W and well beyond for extended periods, for over 1,500 cycles. The truly stand-out feature of the LiFePO4 battery is its ability to maintain a higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle, resulting in bulbs that burn brighter for longer. Featuring 100% usable capacity (equivalent to twice that of a Sealed Lead Acid Battery), the LiFePO4 is incredibly lightweight and compact. Furthermore, a rapid recharge in as little as three hour means that you can be back in the field quicker than ever before thanks to the LiFePO4 battery.
In Field Power Pack Contains:
- 1 x lightweight LiFePO4 Battery with charge indicator
- 1 x canvas bag with adjustable belt and shoulder strap featuring webbing provisions
- 1 x 240v mains rapid charger
- 1 x USB adaptor
- 7.5 amp hr Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
- High capacity Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LiFePO4)
- Lithium Iron Phosphate retains its state of charge (shelf life) for considerably longer than the SLA battery
- Voltage: 12.8V (perfectly suited to operating high draw 12V lighting devices)
- Operating temperature: -10°C (14°F) - +60°C (140°F)
- Cycle life: approximately 1,500 uses
- Battery discharge Time: 60 minutes at 100W
- Battery dimensions: 151mm (5.94inch) x 65mm (2.54inch) x 98mm (3.69inch)
- Terminal dimensions: 6.3mm (0.25inch) x 1.3mm (0.05inch)
- Battery weight: 1kg (2.2lbs)
- AC charging time: approx. 3hours
- Overcharge protected
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.