Wilderness Wear Merino Fleece Everyday Socks S318*Choose your Colour & Size*
Make 4 easy interest free payments of $5.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
MERINO FLEECE EVERYDAY SOCK
The Merino Fleece sock is used, by both the Australian Antarctic Division and the Australian Defence Department.
The high merino yarn content coupled with the socks construction ensures warmth, durability and comfort.
The Y Gore line in the heel prevents slippage and the padded welt provided additional comfort.
A premium, Australian made, quality sock.
83% Australian Merino
- Padded cuff for sublime comfort
- Flat toe seams
- Wide elastic band for extra support
- Nylon reinforced abrasion areas
- Full 'terry" cushioning throughout sock
- Superfine Merino wool
- Naturally regulate temperature and remain odour-free
- Keeps you warm even when wet
- Most absorbent fibre of all fabrics
- Flame and static resistant
- Eco-friendly sustainable fibre
- Incredibly durable
Made in Australia
|Activity||Outdoor and Hiking|
- Warm machine wash
- Wash separately first wash
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash and dry inside out
- Do not bleach Warm tumble dry Dry without delay
SOCKS SIZE GUIDE
|Children 8-12||13 - 3||13 - 3||13 - 3||1 - 4||31 - 36|
|Teenagers & Women||3 - 8||3 - 8||3 - 8||4 - 9||37 - 40|
|Men & Women||7 - 11||7 - 11||7 - 11||8 - 13||41 - 45|
|Men||12 - 15||12 - 15||12 - 15||13 - 16||46 - 49|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.