HIGH TEMPERATURE WHEEL BEARING GREASE 500g
High Temperature Wheel Bearing grease is an NLGI No 2, light blue coloured, high temperature all-purpose, Extreme Pressure (EP) grease manufactured from high quality base oiIs and a lithium complex soap thickener. It is formulated with state of the art grease additives that provide tackiness, excellent load carrying ability, outstanding resistance to water washout as well as effective extreme pressure performance and anti-wear protection.
High Temperature Wheel Bearing Grease is suitable for use in all general chassis grease applications in automotive and industrial service, including in cars, 4WDs, trucks and buses.
High Temperature Wheel Bearing Grease is particularly suitable for use in wheel bearings of vehicles fitted with disc Brakes, as well as drum brakes, boat trailer wheel bearings and other marine applications.
High Temperature Wheel Bearing Grease is also a highly effective industrial grease in applications such as rolling element bearings, plain bearings, medium speed anti-friction bearings, steel mills, underground tunneling or mining and ore crushing plants, general plant lubrication and in agricultural and construction equipment.
- Classic - Wheel Bearings
- Marine - Stern Drive Couplings
- Cars & 4WD - Wheel Bearings
- Cars & 4WD - Wheel Hubs
- Marine - Prop Shaft Splines
- Truck, Tractor & Earthmoving - Wheel Bearings
- Marine - Steering Tubes
- Marine - Boat Trailer Bearings
- Marine - Deck Equipment
- Marine - Bearing Buddies
- Cars & 4WD - Ball Joints
- Cars & 4WD - Tie Rod Ends
- Cars & 4WD - General Purpose
- Cars & 4WD - Chassis
- Cars & 4WD - Door Hinges
- Truck, Tractor & Earthmoving - General Purpose
- Truck, Tractor & Earthmoving - Chassis
- Extreme Pressure performance for protection against shock loadings
- Excellent resistance to water wash out
- Protects against rust and corrosion, even in salt water
- Long service Life
- Lead and chlorine free
- Good pumpability
- Contains tackifiers to help grease stay in place
INDUSTRY & MANUFACTURER'S PERFORMANCE LEVELS
- DIN 51502: KP2N-30
- ISO 6743: ISO-L-XCDIB 2
- NLGI 2
- Volvo 97720 (level)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.