A Pair of Lightforce 210 Genesis LED 140w / 13850lm 12v Driving Light DL210LED
Make 4 easy interest free payments of $332.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
REDEFINE THE NIGHT LED
A PAIR OF DL210LED GENESIS LED DRIVING LIGHT
The new Genesis LED are made right here in Australia, at our manufacturing facility in Hindmarsh, South Australia. Designed, engineered and made locally, the newest additions to our range have been independently tested for durability strength and performance through an independent NATA accredited laboratory.
These two lights have a number of features in common however we’ll start with the 75 watt Venom LED. It may be the smaller of the two but don’t let his size fool you, this light will totally change the way that you think of driving lights.
The 140 watt Genesis pumps out even more light with a distance of 1053m at 1 LUX meaning that you could stand 1053 meters down the road, hold up your light meter and measure usable light. And it’s not just the distance because everything within your entire field of vision is better illuminated, brighter keeping you fresh and alert behind the wheel., The width of the beam is also something that will be a real selling feature for Genesis – if you add a set of combo filters, a pair of these lights will allow you to see up to 120 m to the side of the road., Genesis is the answer for remote regional travel where good lighting is an important safety measure.
An array of 37 Lumiled LEDs work together at a colour temperature of 5000K, which is really the optimal lighting colour to keep you focused and alert without the ghostly blue hue that many cheap imported LEDs produce.
There are a number of features, first up, have an industry leading IP69K ingress protection which means they are designed and built to withstand whatever the harsh outback conditions throw at them. Resistant to moisture and contaminant ingress as assessed by an independent testing body, they will never let you down wherever you might travel.
Australia is a big country and to see it properly means you’re going to have to cover some distance. Safe travelling means managing driver fatigue – sure good lights are part of that. But staying alert can mean keeping the mind active, for example listening to a local radio station to stay in touch as you travel. Sadly many auxiliary lights interfere with the weak-signal that is typical on highway travel. Not so with Lightforce Australian made lights that incorporate low pass filters to suppress radiated noise, keeping radio reception clear – a vital feature for traveling our county.
With a maximum distance of 1053 meters @ 1 LUX and a massive output of 13850 raw lumens, the Australian made Genesis LED sets new benchmarks in LED technology. Additionally, clip on the optional combination modular filter and gain a beam width of 120m. The all new Genesis LED is 15% more powerful, 27% lighter and 25% slimmer than the previous Lightforce Gen 2 LED215. Genesis LED is filled with features such as CISPR25* and IP69K. This means every light has reduced radio interference technology and ability to with stand water and dust ingress. Compliment these features with a 5000k colour temperature for reduced driver fatigue, improved UV stable powder coat finish and 3 year warranty, nothing comes close to the all new Genesis LED.
- 140W LED / 13850lm (raw) for industry leading output
- 37 x High quality Lumileds LEDs that provide consistent performance
- LED spot reflector with the ability to use a combination modular filter
- 73mm slim footprint that provides multiple mounting options
- 3 Stage Operation: Full intensity, day time or night time positioning options
- Reverse polarity voltage protection and high current waterproof connectors
- CISPR25* reducing radio frequency interference technology for less audio noise
- Thermal overload protection, protects light from overheating
- Hard-wearing UV stable powder coat finish
- IP69K rated / Gore® waterproof membrane to protect against water & dust ingress
- Press diecast aluminium housing and bezel providing strength and weight reduction
- Impact resistant polycarbonate filter for added protection
• Power: 140 Watts / 210mm reflector array
• Raw lumens: 13850lm
• Effective lumens: 12000lm
• Input voltage range: 10 – 32V
• Current draw: 10.5 Amps @ 13.2V
• Colour temperature: 5000K
• LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
• Input cable length: 460mm
• Operating temperature: -40 to 63C
• Weight including bracket: 2.4kg
2 x Genesis LED light with fitted mounting bracket
2 x Spot filter
2 x 4 pin high current waterproof harness adaptor
2 x Mounting hardware
2 x User instructions
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all our suppliers, and will work directly with them and You to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner.
“Lightforce” means Lightforce Australia Pty Ltd ABN 54 069 439 774 Address: 28 Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh, SA, 5007.
What this warranty covers:
Replacement of a product or parts:
Procedure for claiming:
We want you to be 100% happy with your T/Line purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle-free manner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberline General Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.